CERAL MASTIC-2004 is a alumino silicate fibrous material with excellent bonding property to MS shell and CERAL (refractory) shapes.CERAL MASTIC-2004 is of highly insulating property so reduces temperature drop to a considerable extent.
CERAL MASTIC-2004 is non-wettable to molten aluminium and of “IN SITU" hardening property.
CERAL MASTIC-2004 is very much helpful in implementing 'CLEAN METAL PRACTICE’
Make studs of 2 to 3 mm diameter and length 6 to 8 mm on vertical walls of MS shell providing 2 to 3 inch distance between each stud.
- Apply the CERAL MASTIC-2004 in moist condition on MS shell to a 15 to 20mm thickness. Air dry for 48 hours.
- Apply/fill the CERAL MASTIC-2004 wherever the minute cracks found. Air dry for 24 hours
- Shape to be torched/pre-heated with hot dross.
- Smaller shapes can be oven dried.
- Preheat the shape, ready for use.
Store the container in cool & dry place.
7 / 30 kg HDPE bucket.