CERAL MASTIC 2004M is alumina silicate fibrous material with excellent bonding property to MS shell and CERAL (refractory) shapes.CERAL MASTIC 2004M is of highly insulating property so reduces temperature drop to a considerable extent.
CERAL MASTIC 2004M is non-wettable to molten aluminium and of “IN SITU" hardening property. CERAL MASTIC 2004M is very much helpful in implementing 'CLEAN METAL PRACTICE'.
|LOI @ 900°C||50 - 52%|
|Linear Shrinkage||< 0.2 @ 700°C|
|Density||1.1 – 1.3 gm/cm3|
|Dry Density||0.80 gm/cm3|
|Wet Density||1.3-1.5 gm/cm3|
|Max Service temp||1000°C|
Make studs of 2 to 3 mm dia. and length 6 to 8 mm on vertical walls of MS shell providing 2 to 3 inch distance between each stud.
- Apply the CERAL MASTIC 2004M in moist condition on MS Shell to a 15 to 20mm thickness.
- Air dry for 48 hours.
- Apply/fill the CERAL MASTIC 2004M wherever the minute cracks found.
- Air dry for 24 hours
- Shape to be torched/pre-heated with hot dross.
- Smaller shapes can be oven dried.
- Preheat the shape, ready for use.
|SiO||58 – 62% 2|
|Al O||17 – 19% 2 3|
|CaO||17 – 20%|
Store the container in cool & dry place.
6 kg HDPE bucket.