White coloured powder form, highly exo-thermic flux recommended for cleaning furnaces i.e. melting, holding furnace.
- CERAFLUX - 88 is highly exo-thermic in nature.
- Recommended for cleaning furnaces which are accumulated with Corundum (aluminium - oxide- Al2O3).
- Corundum is highly insulating in nature leads to increase in consumption of fuel in furnace and decrease the melting area of furnace.
- To remove the Corundum (Al2O3) layer from furnace CERAFLUX -88 is recommended.
- Pre-heat the furnace to Red Hot condition i.e. 750 - 7800C
- Sprinkle the CERAFLUX - 88 over Red-Hot aluminium oxide.
- Wait 5-10 minutes for completion of reaction i.e.with reaction molten Aluminium tricles out from aluminium oxide and accumulates at bottom of furnace.
- Put-on the furnace and heat the furnace again to speed-up the reaction.
- Scrap the layer with the help of M.S. scraper OR any other scrapping tool.
- Application rate depends on layer thickness of Corundum and surface area of furnace.
- Reduces the rejection (inclusions due to oxide ).
- Increase the life of furnace.
- Increases the melting efficiency of furnace
- Easy to apply.
50 Kg. HDPE Bag.