CERAL SAUCER is manufactured by using high alumina cement (asbestos free), fiber-reinforced phosphate bonded refractory material sintered at 800C.
CERAL SAUCER is having following advantages:
- It is non-wetting to molten aluminium.
- It can withstand thermal shocks from 800C to room temperature.
- It has high strength hence life of the lining is more than conventional refractory.
- Inclusion-free final casting.
- Abrasion resistant.
Following precautions should to be taken to get improved life of CERAL SAUCER
- Clean/wipe the CERAL SAUCER with a brush to remove dust/metallic particles before use.
- Avoid using any sharp metallic tools on the CERAL SAUCER surface.
- Clean the CERAL SAUCER and apply CERACOTE –Z after every shift.
- Preheat the CERAL SAUCER to 200-250C/low flame burner before use.