CERALOY -Ni is an aluminum-nickel hardener. This alloy is used to add nickel metal in molten
aluminum or to produce casting alloys.
- CERALOY -Ni is an aluminum-nickel hardener.
- This alloy is used to add nickel metal in molten aluminum or to produce casting alloys.
- CERALOY- Ni as an aluminum-nickel hardener is used to add nickel in molten aluminum alloys.
- When combined with copper, Nickel enhances strength and hardness at elevated temperature.
- As CERALOY-Ni is supplied in alloy form, the dissolution of nickel is easily achieved then by nickel
- About complete recovery of nickel is achieved from CERALOY -Ni.
- Melt the aluminum metal.
- Add CERALOY- Ni as desired for alloy composition is around 700 to 750ºC.
- Follow the normal fluxing and cleaning procedure from CERAFLUX range.
- Degas the melt at suitable temperature & clean with small amount of flux.
- After all the process is completed, take the sample for checking the nickel content, if
satisfactory start pouring immediately.
- 2/5 kg Ingots or as per customers requirements.
Foundry Metallurgical Products
Products for Ferrous
Non-Ferrous Products for Zinc
Non-Ferrous Products for Copper
Non-Ferrous Products for Aluminium