CRAFTANOL – 709
(Alcohol base chill coat)
- CRAFTANOL – 709 is a refractory based coating for metallic chills in alcohol base carrier.
- CRAFTANOL - 709 is a ready for use (RFU) coating having excellent suspension properties.
- CRAFTANOL - 709 is used in ferrous and non-ferrous foundry as refractory coating for chills.
- It provides a refractory coating on the chill surface which avoids soldering / welding of molten metal
- The chills can be further reused by cleaning and shot blasting.
- CRAFTANOL - 709 can be applied by brushing /dipping / spraying.
- For brushing CRAFTANOL - 709 is to be applied as it is after uniform mixing.
- Ignite the coat immediately after coating.
- After ignition light torching to be done to ensure good binding.
- For spraying CRAFTANOL - 709 can be used as it is or dilute to requisite consistency / viscosity by CRAFTANOL THINNER
- Dilution should be 10% max by weight of coating.
- While dilution use CRAFTANOL-THINNER this is having built in suitable binder.
- Colour : Pink
- Appearance : Liquid
- Specific Gravity : 1.10 to 1.20 @ (27±3)°C
- Viscosity : 12.5 – 15 sec. by B4 cup @ (27±3)°C
- Coating by Brushing on hot metal surface : No peel off / No cracks
- Being flammable should be kept away from flame / direct heat
- 5 kg plastic bucket
- 30 kg. plastic carboy
Foundry Metallurgical Products
Products for Ferrous
Non-Ferrous Products for Zinc
Non-Ferrous Products for Copper
Non-Ferrous Products for Aluminium