CRAFTCOTE-ZA-100 is a Zircon rich coating from the Craftcote range of foundry coatings. It is a water based coating with remarkable stability of suspension, good covering ability with firm bonding on substrate.
- Mix the product CRAFTCOTE – ZA-100 thoroughly and then use the material for brushing, dipping and spraying applications after dilution on No bake / cold box / shell core / oil cores.
- A) For brushing / dipping, dilute the product by 80: 20 (product : water) ratio with water.
For spraying dilute the product by 80:30 (product : water) ratio with water.
After applying coating, air dry it (core / mould) for 10 to 20 minutes and then dry in oven at 150° C to 160° C for 20 minutes or by torching.
- CRAFTCOTE-ZA-100 is advantage’s as a versatile foundry coating, mainly for Steel, Alloy Steel, Cast Iron and non-ferrous metal industries.
- CRAFTCOTE –ZA-100 has good refractoriness, good binding properties.
The physical properties of CRAFTCOTE – ZA-100 are as follows : -
- Colour : Off White
- Appearance : Thick Liquid
- Specific Gravity : 2.15 to 2.25 @ 27 ± 3°C
- Coating on dilution 80 : 20 (P: W) : No peel off / No cracks
- Gas Content : 15 to 20 cc/gm
- Settling 1 Hour : Nil ml
40 Kg P.C.