DIEDRESS - 2307
DIEDRESS-2307 is a water base die coat required for pressure die castings of aluminium based alloys
- DIEDRESS-2307 is a water base die coat required for pressure die castings of aluminium based alloys.
- DIEDRESS-2307 mainly contains petroleum oil, polymeric compound and additives.
- DIEDRESS-2307 is used for die cooling and easy release of aluminium based castings.
- Higher dilution ratio
- Excellent releasing properties
- No staining to the casting
- No depositions on die
- Excellent anti-weld properties
- No odd smell
- Homogeneous emulsion without settling.
- It is to be diluted with Water @ 1:80 to100 Stir well before use.
- It is to be applied by Spraying.
- Appearance :- Yellow Liquid.
- Specific Gravity :- 0.97 to 1.00
- Viscosity B4 cup :- 16 to 25 secs
- pH (as it is) :- 7 - 9
- Dilution ratio for intricate castings should be low.
- For dilution, De-ionized water is advisable in 'Hard Water' areas.
Foundry Metallurgical Products
Products for Ferrous
Non-Ferrous Products for Zinc
Non-Ferrous Products for Copper
Non-Ferrous Products for Aluminium