SHELL RELEASE - W is a blend of silicon oil (High temp. lubricant) and water in a stable emulsion form. SHELL RELEASE -W is having excellent releasing properties and is recommended for easy stripping of shell cores / molds.
SHELL RELEASE – W is a ready to use liquid and is applied by spraying uniformly on shell pattern (cores / moulds) in hot condition. Ensure that heavy spraying is not done to avoid unwanted deposition of residual silicon oil on dies / patterns. Initially apply the spray throughout the pattern for stripping. Subsequently when a fine film of silicon oil is formed on dies / pattern then the frequency can be reduce depending on integracy and geometry of the die / pattern.
- Stable emulsion giving always ready to use advantage consistently
- Stable high temp. lubricant giving easy release.
Physical property of SHELL RELEASE – W is as follows :
- Appearance : White Liquid
- Specific Gravity : 0.99 – 1.0 gm/cc(@ 27± 3°C)
- Viscosity by Ford B4 cup : 12 – 14 sec.@ ( 27± 3°C)
20 /10/ 50 Ltr. P.C